Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor
This smart air sensor from Amazon will allow you to monitor the air quality in your home. Data is easy to visualise through the colour-coded light, and an air quality score in the Alexa app. One of the big benefits of this is being able to set up routines to automatically turn your Alexa-enabled devices such as air purifiers, dehumidifiers and heaters on and off when the indoor air quality is poor.
The buy button will take you to the amazon.co.uk shopping site and is a paid link. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Reviews (0)
A few things to note about the Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor:
- Tracks and measures five key factors: particulate matter (PM 2.5), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity and temperature.
- If Alexa detects changes in air quality, you can get notifications on your phone or even announcements on Echo devices.
- Note it doesn’t have a speaker or microphone, and Alexa isn’t built in. For voice control, use a compatible Alexa-enabled device, like an Echo (sold separately), or the Alexa app.
- This device is an air quality monitor capable of registering carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It is not a substitute for a carbon monoxide alarm, and is not certified as a CO alarm or detector.
- This device is designed for indoor use only.
Some links on this page are links to the amazon.co.uk shopping site and as such are paid links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.