- Reviews (0)
A few things to note about the Aqara Smart Curtain motor:
- An Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub is required which is sold separately.
- If you have double curtains you will need two of these to open each side.
- The maximum load of the motor is up to 12kg.
- It has a built-in light sensor for automations.
- Automations can be set up via HomeKit, Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT.
- It is powered by a rechargeable battery – the manufacturer says it will last for up to a year without charging, assuming opening and closing the curtains once per day.
Some links on this page are links to the amazon.co.uk shopping site and as such are paid links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.