TL Tech Website Accessibility Statement
TL Tech Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and endeavour to apply the relevant accessibility standards and promote accessible design.
Measures to support accessibility
TL Tech Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TL Tech company website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Include people with disabilities in our designs.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TL Tech company website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TL Tech company website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on TL Tech company website:
- Phone: 07825586731
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Wardhead, Sunnyside of Folla, Rothienorman, Aberdeenshire, AB51 8UL
We try to respond to feedback within 5 working days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of TL Tech company website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for TL Tech company website:
- Scroll to Top Shortcut: On mobile devices the Accessibility menu covers the scroll arrow in the bottom right hand corner that returns the view to the top of the page. because the scroll button is defaulted to the bottom right corner. We have tried a few different layouts to ensure the usability of the menus and chat function and this on balance offered the best layout.
- Help Guides: In the user guides within the help section of the site the images are screen shots of mobile phone apps and web pages. These have not been given detailed image descriptions because there are a large number of images used in the help guide with similar features. The guides include step-by-step descriptions of the actions to take and the images are annotated to draw attention to the part of the picture being described. If you have any questions or areas where the guides are not clear enough and you would like additional support, please contact email@example.com.
TL Tech Ltd have performed a self-evaluation of the accessibility of TL Tech company website.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
TL Tech Ltd – Managing Director
As a responsible service provider, we understand that we have a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act 2010. We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 working days, and to propose a solution within 10 working days. We welcome feedback to ensure that our service is as accessible and inclusive as possible.
This statement was created on 28/07/2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.